Being one of the most popular and versatile essential oils lavender essential oil is used in aromatherapy. It is distilled from the plant’s lavandula angustifolia, the oil promotes relaxation and it is believed to treat anxiety, fungal infections, allergies, depression, insomnia, eczema, nausea, and menstrual cramps.
The Benefits Of Using Asaagat’s Lavender Essential Oil Are:-
- It helps you keep the skin healthy.
- It helps you combat anxiety.
- It helps you get rid of insomnia.
- It helps minimize inflammation in your skin.
- The antioxidants found in Asaagat's lavender essential oil help you to reduce wrinkles and gently moisturize your skin.
Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia)
HOW TO APPLY
You can spread a few drops of Asaagat lavender essential oil on a cloth And inhale its aroma, or add the oil to an aromatherapy diffuser or vaporizer and enjoy smelling it across your environment.
Q. How many ml is it?
A. The quantity of this product is 10ml/15ml.
Q. How is it supposed to be used?
A. Clean your face with soapy cleaner, apply cream on face and neck, massaging in upward direction until it is absorbed. Leave it for the whole night.
Q. Is it suitable for dry skin?
A. Yes, It is suitable for all skin types.
Q. What is the shelf life of this product?
A. Maximum shelf life of this product is 24 Months. The manufacturing and expiry date of this product is mentioned on the packaging/labelled on the container.
- • Delivery Between 2-5 Business Days.
- • 30 days 100% refund guarantee.
- • If you have any questions, get in touch with the owner of Asaagat.
You are welcome to email us at