Shipping & Return
Shipping & Return
Lavender flower & stalk extract
- Floral water/ hydrosols are made when essential oils are distilled, containing water-soluble components of the plants and small quantities of oils too making them much gentler on the skin.
- It's one of the well know flowers for its fragrance & therapeutic properties of its oil. The flower extract also has many benefits for the skin & general well-being.
- Derived from the flowers and the stalks, the lavender extract has a pleasant fragrance and is one of the few extracts known to be beneficial for all skin types.
- It's antimicrobial, antifungal, antioxidant, nerve relaxant, Has an abundance of vitamins & minerals, including calcium &, and is known to have caffeic acid which helps in the prevention of cancer & is generally considered to be nontoxic.
- It's known to heal wounds & is known to be generally non-toxic, and non-irritant. Wash the wound first before application.
----HOW TO USE----
- It's suitable for all skin types. It regulates the oil secretion so oily skin or people suffering from dry skin will benefit from this. Spraying as a toner for tightening the skin & opening pores before stepping out will also keep your skin hydrated & protected from pollution.
- Carry it with you & use it once or twice a day to have the fresh dewy look & smell heavenly all day long.
- It helps to calm the nerves & helps fight anxiety
- It effectively treats acne making it an easy solution for any teen.
- People suffering from eczema, psoriasis, and skin infections also benefit from its application.
- It's excellent for common skin conditions & is known to stimulate skin regeneration helping in reducing the signs of aging and giving even smooth toned skin.
- Suffering from a headache? Use the spray on the face to get rid of the stress.
- Use the spray as a mouth freshener.
- Pour a tsp into a bowl of water & use it as a room freshener.
- Spray on the sheets, and pillows for a restful sleep.
- Spray on yourself to calm the frayed nerves & get over the mental fatigue.
- To get a restful sleep pour 1-2 tsp in boiled warm water.
- Use this as a substitute for regular tea as its healing, soothing, antioxidant properties will help your digestive system.
Q. How many ml is it?
A. The quantity of this product is 100ml.
Q. How is it supposed to be used? Does it have any side effects?
A. You can either Spray, Inhale or Drink Asaagat’s Hydrosol as it is 100% Organic and does not have any side effects, just use it as described and enjoy its benefits.
Q. Is it suitable for dry skin?
A. Yes, It is suitable for all skin types.
Q. What is the shelf life of this product?
A. The maximum shelf life of this product is 24 Months. The manufacturing and expiry date of this product is mentioned on the packaging/labeled on the container.
View more View less
- • Delivery Between 2-5 Business Days.
- • 30 days 100% refund guarantee.
- • If you have any questions, get in touch with the owner of Asaagat.
You are welcome to email us at