Upgrade from regular bathing bars and gift yourself a Body Herbals Pure, Chandan and Kesar Essential Oils Soap with natural ingredients that magically transforms your skin and emanates radiance and youthful glow
- Aloe Vera nourishes and moisturizes your skin.
- Neem and lemon oils prevent infection.
- Santal oil enhances the complexion.
- Safe for children too.
Aloe Vera, Sandalwood Oil, Neem Oil, Lemon Oil
HOW TO APPLY
- Aloe Vera Neem soap is very effective for getting rid of dirt and bacteria from your skin.
- If you are using Aloe Vera Neem soap on your body or face, rub the soap directly onto your face or loofah (if you’re using it on your body) and get a really good lather, then apply to wet skin.
- Use a clean cloth every time you wash.
What's Inside that Really Matters?
|It has antioxidant and antibacterial properties. Aloe Vera can be used as a topical medication, rubbing it onto the skin rather than consuming it. In fact, it has a long history of use in treating sores, and particularly burns, including sunburn.|
|In both Ayurvedic medicine, sandalwood oil is believed to be beneficial in treating both physical and mental disorders, including anxiety, bronchitis, diarrhea, fatigue, fever, gallbladder problems, high blood pressure, indigestion, insomnia, liver problems, low libido, sore throat, and urinary tract infections.|
|Neem oil is often used in the treatment of problems like dandruff and dry scalp. In these cases, neem oil is typically diluted in a carrier oil, massaged into the scalp, and left to sit for a period of time (usually 30 minutes or more) before rinsing.|
|Lemon oil has antimicrobial properties. When diluted and applied to the skin, it has demonstrated both antibacterial and antifungal effects. Lemon oil may also help to speed healing. A study on mange in rabbits showed marked improvement in those treated with lemon oil. However, high-quality, human trials have yet to be performed.|
Q. How many gm is it?
A. The quantity of this product is 100gm.
Q. How is it supposed to be used?
A. Clean your face with soap and apply it on the face and neck, massaging in an upward direction until it is absorbed.
Q. Is it suitable for dry skin?
A. Yes, It is suitable for all skin types.
Q. What is the shelf life of this product?
A. Maximum shelf life of this product is 24 Months. The manufacturing and expiry date of this product is mentioned on the packaging/labeled on the container.
- • Delivery Between 2-5 Business Days.
- • 30 days 100% refund guarantee.
- • If you have any questions, get in touch with the owner of Asaagat.
You are welcome to email us at