Anti-Ageing Serum, helps you achieve a radiant glow, reduces hyperpigmentation and fine lines from your early wrinkle-prone areas such as crow's feet, smile lines, etc. Vitamin C is one of the most well-known and well-researched skincare ingredients, that has been a preferred solution to many skincare problems for ages. This face serum is free of harmful toxins such as parabens, mineral oil, silicones, etc.
- All ingredients have antioxidants, zinc, minerals, VIT-C preventing premature aging, locking in moisture, making the skin alkaline, preventing sunlight damage, locking in moisture with cleaning.
- LAUKI - Bottle gourd, a powerhouse of nutrients.
- It has “Zinc” & “VIT-C” which help in tackling premature ageing and gives a healthy glow.
- KHEERA a cucumber is full of vitamins and minerals and locks in moisture & prevents premature aging.
- KARBUJ- it hydrates and rejuvenates.
- TARBUJ or WATERMELON is full of antioxidants like lycopene, also VIT-A, and VIT-C that help collagen growth, reducing free radicals helping the skin to stay youthful.
- JATI- JASMINE, an antioxidant with active ingredients for cellular growth, helping to prevent premature aging, stimulating cell growth, gets rid of dark spots, giving a beautiful glowing skin.
- BADAM- ALMOND, SVET CHANDAN- WHITE SANDAL- We all know the benefits of using these 2 oils on the skin.
- Reduces puffiness, improves skin complexion, counteracts sun damage, improves skin tone, reduces dark blotches.
Lauki, Kheera, Kharbuja, Tarbuj, Jati, Sveta Chandan, Badam, Jaitun Oils
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply one drop each on the cheeks, chin, side of the eyes, 2 drops on the forehead, 2-3 drops on the neck area, and massage gently on the skin.
- The best time to use it is at night prior to bed. For best results, apply the skin repairing night cream on the skin.
What's Inside that Really Matters?
|Bottle gourd is rich in dietary fibre, both soluble and insoluble. Hence, it helps in curing constipation, flatulence and even piles. It is also easy to digest. It promotes weight loss. The vitamins, minerals and dietary fibre in lauki keep the body well-nourished and curb unnecessary appetite, especially if you drink its juice in the morning on an empty stomach.|
|Cucumbers consist mostly of water, and they also contain important electrolytes. They can help prevent dehydration in hot weather or after a workout. For people who do not enjoy drinking water, adding cucumber and mint can make it more attractive. Staying hydrated is essential for maintaining a healthy intestine, preventing constipation, avoiding kidney stones, and more.;|
|Muskmelon contains potassium which makes it beneficial for your blood pressure numbers. High fibre and water content of muskmelon also contribute to controlled blood pressure numbers. You can cut muskmelon into pieces and consume this as an evening snack or any time of the day.|
|Watermelon is called an immune boosting food because it contains a host of vitamins -- vitamin B6,B1 and C and is also rich in minerals like manganese that are required in several cycles involved in the immune system. Consumption of watermelon has shown to improve inflammatory responses by stabilising homeostasis of pro- and anti-inflammatory cytokines like interferons and interleukins. Here are some other foods that can help boost your immunity.|
|When almonds are consumed along with some other nuts, it is said that it is good for your heart. Well, according to a study published in 2014, researchers found that samples in the study who consumed almonds had more antioxidants in their bloodstream and this helped in reducing blood pressure and improved the flow of blood to various parts of the body.|
|Olive Oil is packed with several health benefits, Bangalore based Nutritionist Dr. Anju Sood says " It is good for your heart, hair, skin and veins, if you massage it on blood clots, the clots would heal soon."Macrobiotic nutritionist and Health Practitioner Shilpa Arora ND says, "Olive oil is loaded with heart-protective polephenols that lower cholesterol.|
Q. How many ml is it?
A. The quantity of this product is 10ml/15ml.
Q. How is it supposed to be used?
A. Clean your face with soapy cleaner, apply cream on face and neck, massaging in upward direction until it is absorbed. Leave it for the whole night.
Q. Is it suitable for dry skin?
A. Yes, It is suitable for all skin types.
Q. What is the shelf life of this product?
A. Maximum shelf life of this product is 24 Months. The manufacturing and expiry date of this product is mentioned on the packaging/labelled on the container.
- • Delivery Between 2-5 Business Days.
- • 30 days 100% refund guarantee.
- • If you have any questions, get in touch with the owner of Asaagat.
You are welcome to email us at