Essential Oil Kit
Essential Oil Kit
(a). LAVENDER OIL
Mix the lavender oil with 5-8 drops of coconut oil or any other carrier oil and apply with a cotton pad to a washed face. Its antioxidants help in the treatment of these ailments and purify the skin. You can use it as a diffuser to soothe the skin.
- Lavender oil is a great treatment for acne, eczema, wrinkles, wound healing, and anxiety alleviation.
- Lavender oil does double duty for insect bites. It acts as an insect repellent, and it can relieve itching after a bite occurs.
- Lavender oil can aid in skin lightening since it reduces inflammation. It can reduce discoloration, including dark spots.
- Lavender oil can also be ingested in pill form, or used as steam for aromatherapy. While lavender oil is relatively safe, it can cause discomfort for some. Stop using the oil if you experience any negative side effects.
Lavender essential oil, equal content of Linalool and Linalyl acetate.
Lemon oil is full of vitamin C and is an antioxidant and has antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties. You can use 2-3 drops in a diffuser and keep it in a ventilated area to disperse the fragrance all around to relieve stress, and depression, lift up the mood and cure morning sickness. It is suitable for fungus. Can also be applied to get rid of acne by adding 12 drops of one ounce of any carrier oil for
e.g: coconut, jojoba, almond, argan oil.
- Lemon oil helps alleviate mood, and morning sickness and treats fungi.
- Lemon oil is one of several essential oils that can kill harmful bacteria that can grow on your skin.
- Lemon essential oil is sometimes used in aromatherapy as a natural analgesic.
- The anti-stress and antidepressant effects of this oil may have something to do with how it helps our bodies interpret our pain without panicking.
Lemon essential oil, terpenes, sesquiterpenes, aldehydes, and esters.
(c) ROSEMARY OIL
Use 3-4 drops in a dispenser to relieve stress and anxiety. Can be inhaled right out of the bottle. Dilute it in a teaspoon of carrier oil (jojoba, argan, coconut) adding 3-5 drops & apply on bald patches for hair growth and on the areas which are affected by joint pains and repelling bugs.
- Rosemary Oil is used to relieve stress and body aches.
- It improves mental focus and is an effective insect repellent.
- It has antifungal and antibacterial properties and is used to prevent hair loss.
- Nausea and vomiting are two of the most common symptoms experienced in early pregnancy. There may be reason to believe that lemon essential oil can relieve the severity of these symptoms.
Rosemary essential oil, camphor, limonene, linalool.
(d) YLANG YLANG OIL
Inhalation helps to stimulate the mood, it liberates anxiety and depression. Diluting it with carrier oils and applying it will help in hydrating the skin and fight the wrinkles of aging. Massaging it through the scalp can also help with hair growth. It must be used in a diffuser or diluted 1:10 ratio, one drop of Ylang Ylang oil in 10 drops of carrier oil eg. Argan, Jojoba, Coconut, or Almond Oil.
- Ylang Ylang Oil is an aromatic product with medicinal value.
- It has antifungal properties and is used to treat dry skin and scalp.
- The rich jasmine-like aroma is a mood enhancer and lowers blood pressure.
- It activates the scalp to promote hair growth.
- When dried, ylang-ylang flowers are used to treat malaria symptoms in countries throughout Asia.
- Ylang-ylang is used as a folk remedy to increase sexual desire and reduce sexual anxiety.
Ylan Ylang essential oil, methyl benzoate and benzyl benzoate, benzyl acetate, geranyl acetate, cinnamyl acetate, and farnesyl acetate, linalool, and geraniol.
(e) ARGAN ESSENTIAL OIL
Argan oil can be used directly on the cleansed skin. Dab one drop each on the cheeks, chin, forehead, and neck, and rub gently on the skin. It can be applied to the scalp as a serum for hair growth (apply to wet/dry hair). Take 5-10 drops on your palm and apply it to the scalp and hair, accentuating on ends.
- This contains antioxidants that protect the skin from damaging and aging.
- Having an abundance of VIT - D helps the skin to retain its moisture and treat acne.
- It is anti-inflammatory and helps with the treatment of cutaneous infections and reduces stretch marks.
- This Oil is excellent for hair and is enriched with vitamin A.
- Argan oil is perhaps most commonly used as a moisturizer.
- Hormonal acne is often the result of excess sebum that’s caused by hormones. Argan oil has anti-sebum effects, which can effectively regulate amounts of sebum on the skin.
Argan essential oil, tocopherols, phenols, carotenes, squalene, and fatty acids.