Aloe Vera Moisturizing Cream
Aloe Vera Moisturizing Cream
All-purpose Aloe Vera Cream soothes and softens while replenishing hydration and leaving skin feeling completely nourished. Using the purest, bioactive organic aloe vera ensures that the plant's beneficial polysaccharide levels are maximized to help replenish and restore dry, sensitive skin. Aloe vera helps to nourish skin and hair. Its beneficial properties mean it is used in skincare products to help soothe and calm. It also helps to maintain optimal skin conditions by supporting the appearance, elasticity, and hydration of the skin.
- All the ingredients that are used in manufacturing are the basic properties of one another.
- Juniper (HAPUSHA) is an antioxidant that detoxifies, heals, and repairs the skin, regenerates collagen, and reduces cell damage.
- French lavender (USTUKHUSAS) - Combat, acne, eczema, dry skin and prevents wrinkles. Boswellia serrata (SALLAKI) - enhances the skin's elasticity, reducing wrinkles and tones.
- Rose centifolia (GULAB) - has “VIT C” in it which combats free radicals from damaging the epidermis it heals, rejuvenates, soothes skin, and fights dryness as it retains moisture.
- Madhu (HONEY) is a humectant that moisturizes the skin, keeping the skin hydrated all day long.
- Combating acne being anti-bacterial, prevents damage to the skin. Neem (AZADIRACHTA) treats acne, dry skin, stimulates collagen production, reduces scars.
- This is a magical ingredient known in India for centuries as Honey, Chandan, and Rose. Sveta (WHITE SANDAL) - over the centuries it is used for the prevention and healing of skin imperfections, curing skin rashes, delaying wrinkles. Godhum or wheat sprout oil is filled with nutrients.
- It is packed with a high content of vitamin E which has excellent moisturizing benefits that help to give smooth and youthful skin by giving a natural radiance to the skin.
- Ghrit Kumari or Aloe Vera is a great base for any skin formulation, it’s hydrating and cures any skin blemishes, scars, wrinkles, fine lines, etc. The properties of this wonder plant are numerous.
Hapusha- Juniper, Ustukhudas- French Lavender, Sallaki-Indian Frankincense, Gulab- Rose, Madhu- Honey, Neem-Azadiracheta indica, Chandan-White Sandal, Godhum-Wheat Germ Oil, Ghrit Kumari-Aloe Vera, Bala-Country mallow, Jaitu- Olive oil,
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply a limited quantity of the moisturizing cream gently on the cheeks, jaw, side of the eyes, on the forehead, and a modest quantity on the neck region and back, massage it on the skin.
- You can use this cream either in the morning or the night before bedtime.
What's Inside that Really Matters?
|Juniper contains astringent properties that help in curing toothache. It also strengthens your gums. If the grip of your gums is strong, then the teeth can also avoid loosening or falling out. It also strengthens loose muscles.
|In Unani medicine it is known as Ustukhuddus, and used in the treatment of a variety of diseases. In Unani literature, it is considered antiseptic, deobstruent, demulcent, phlegmagogue, nervine Tonic, antianxiety, and anticonvulsant. It removes black bile from the brain, gives strength, and improves the intellect, and hence called Jaroobe dimagh which literally means broom of brain. It is also used to treat headache, and diseases due to the nervine weakness. ;
|Boswellia, also known as Indian frankincense, is an herbal extract taken from the Boswellia serrata tree. It’s believed to treat chronic inflammatory illnesses as well as a number of other health conditions. Boswellia is available as a resin, pill, or cream.
|One of the greatest benefits of rose water is its strong anti-inflammatory properties. These properties can help treat multiple ailments, both internal and external. It may even help soothe the irritation of eczema or rosacea. Rose petals and rose oil contain a number of powerful antioxidants, which can help protect cells from damage.
Q. How many ml is it?
A. The quantity of this product is 50ml/100ml.
Q. How is it supposed to be used?
A. Clean your face & neck area with a gentle cleanser, take a pea-sized portion of cream & apply on damp skin, massaging in an upward direction until it’s absorbed. Use morning & evening.
Q. Is it suitable for dry skin?
A. Yes, It is suitable for all skin types.
Q. What is the shelf life of this product?
A. The maximum shelf life of this product is 24 Months. The manufacturing and expiry date of this product is mentioned on the packaging/labeled on the container.