Apply a limited quantity of the moisturizing cream gently on the cheeks, jaw, side of the eyes, on the forehead, and a modest quantity on the neck region and back, massage it on the skin. You can use this cream either in the morning or the night before bedtime.
- All the ingredients that are used in manufacturing are the basic properties of one another.
- Juniper (HAPUSHA) is an antioxidant that detoxifies, heals, and repairs the skin, regenerates collagen, and reduces cell damage.
- French lavender (USTUKHUSAS) - Combat, acne, eczema, dry skin and prevents wrinkles.
- Boswellia serrata (SALLAKI) - enhances the skin's elasticity, reducing wrinkles and tones.
- Rose centifolia (GULAB) - has “VIT C” in it which combats free radicals from damaging the epidermis it heals, rejuvenates, soothes skin, and fights dryness as it retains moisture.
- Madhu (HONEY) is a humectant that moisturizes the skin, keeping the skin hydrated all day long. Combating acne being anti-bacterial, prevents damage to the skin.
- Neem (AZADIRACHTA) treats acne, dry skin, stimulates collagen production, reduces scars. This is a magical ingredient known in India for centuries as Honey, Chandan, and Rose.
- Sveta (WHITE SANDAL) - over the centuries it is used for the prevention and healing of skin imperfections, curing skin rashes, delaying wrinkles.
- Godhum or wheat sprout oil is filled with nutrients. It is packed with a high content of vitamin E which has excellent moisturizing benefits that help to give smooth and youthful skin by giving a natural radiance to the skin.
- Ghrit Kumari or Aloe Vera is a great base for any skin formulation, it’s hydrating and cures any skin blemishes, scars, wrinkles, fine lines, etc. The properties of this wonder plant are numerous.
Hapusha- Juniper, Ustukhudas- French Lavender, Sallaki-Indian Frankincense, Gulab- Rose, Madhu- Honey, Neem-Azadiracheta indica, Chandan-White Sandal, Godhum-Wheat Germ Oil, Ghrit Kumari-Aloe Vera, Bala-Country mallow, Jaitu- Olive oil