Argan Carrier oil is made from the kernels that grow on the argan trees native to Morocco. These Oils Are Used In Many Forms In Different Day-To-Day Things That You Use Like Soaps & Shampoos. Over The Years The Oil Has Been Proven To Have Enormous Health Benefits.
- This contains antioxidants that protect the skin from damaging it and ageing.
- Having an abundance of VIT - D it helps the skin to retain its moisture and treat acne.
- It is anti-inflammatory and helps with the treatment of cutaneous infections and reduces stretch marks.
- This Oil is excellent for hair and is enriched with vitamin A.
Argan Essential Oil
HOW TO APPLYArgan oil can be used directly on the cleansed skin. Dab one drop each on the cheeks, chin, forehead, neck and rub gently on the skin. It can be applied to the scalp as a serum for hair growth (apply to wet/dry hair). Take 5-10 drops on your palm and apply it to the scalp and hair, accentuating on ends.
Q. How many ml is it?
A. The quantity of this product is 50ml/130ml/230ml.
Q. How is it supposed to be used? Is it to be washed off after applying?
A. The Asaagat Aloe Vera Gel works as a light moisturizer. It need not be rinsed off after application.
Q. Is it suitable for dry skin?
A. Yes, It is suitable for all skin types.
Q. What is the shelf life of this product?
A. Maximum shelf life of this product is 24 Months. The manufacturing and expiry date of this product is mentioned on the packaging/labeled on the container.
- • Delivery Between 2-5 Business Days.
- • 30 days 100% refund guarantee.
- • If you have any questions, get in touch with the owner of Asaagat.
You are welcome to email us at