Have you ever felt the urge to relax your skin and soul? Of course, there’s a plethora of different options you can use , but nothing is as satisfying as repairing and renewing your skincare routine.
Let me start by explaining what Asaagat is and why it is the right choice for your skin.
From a Thorny leaf, this thick-gel substance was formulated into a mother’s trusted brand “ASAAGAT” (an Ayurvedic solution to unhealthy and acne-prone skin). Asagat has been using all the natural ingredients like Aloe Vera, Vitamin C and Essential Oils. It's a Mother's trusted Natural skincare brand that prides itself on making the most of what we have to offer every day.
“Asaagat '' means that we go together & hence we grow. At Asaagat we aim to bring you simple, easy to use Ayurvedic products (paraben-free). The base of most of our products is the aloe vera plant “a miracle plant” with a remedy & cure for a lot of our external & internal problems.We are committed to helping our customers discover their skincare needs. We provide an extensive range of products for all skin types, skin problems and skin conditions. Get the right level of protection with our "ESSENTIAL OIL KIT". Our essential oil kit consists of 5 different varieties of oil, which is going to rejuvenate and cleanse your skin.
(A). LAVENDER OIL
Lavender oil is a great treatment for acne, eczema, wrinkles, wound healing and anxiety alleviation.
Lavender oil does double duty for insect bites. It acts as an insect repellent, and it can relieve itching after a bite occurs.
Lavender oil can aid in skin lightening since it reduces inflammation. It can reduce discoloration, including dark spots.
HOW TO USE
- Mix the lavender oil with 5-8 drops of coconut oil or any other carrier oil and apply with a cotton pad to a washed face.
- Its antioxidants help in the treatment of these ailments and purify the skin.
- For anxiety or headaches apply directly over the temple, forehead. You can use it as a diffuser to soothe the skin.
(B). LEMON OIL
- Lemon oil helps alleviate mood, morning sickness and treats fungi.
- Lemon oil is one of several essential oils that can kill harmful bacteria that can grow on your skin.
- Lemon essential oil is sometimes used in aromatherapy as a natural analgesic. The anti-stress and antidepressant effects of this oil may have something to do with how it helps our bodies interpret our pain without panicking.
HOW TO USE
- Lemon oil is full of vitamin C and is an anti-oxidant and has antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties.
- You can use 2-3 drops in a diffuser and keep it in a ventilated area to disperse the fragrance all around to relieve stress, depression, lift up the mood and cure morning sickness.
- It is suitable for fungus.
- Can also be applied to get rid of acne by adding 12 drops of one ounce of any carrier oil for e.g.: coconut, jojoba, almond, argan oil.
(c). ROSEMARY OIL ADVANTAGES
- Rosemary Oil is used to relieve stress and body aches.
- It improves mental focus and is an effective insect repellent.
- It has antifungal and antibacterial properties and is used to prevent hair loss.
HOW TO USE
- Use 3-4 drops in a dispenser to relieve stress, anxiety. Can be inhaled right out of the bottle.
- Dilute it in a teaspoon of carrier oil (jojoba, argan, coconut) adding 3-5 drops & apply on bald patches for hair growth and on the areas which are affected by joint pains and repelling bugs.
(D). YLANG YLANG OIL
- Ylang Ylang Oil is an aromatic product with medicinal value.
- It has antifungal properties and is used to treat dry skin and scalp.
- The rich jasmine-like aroma is a mood enhancer and lowers blood pressure.
- It activates the scalp to promote hair growth.
HOW TO USE
- Inhalation helps to stimulate the mood, it liberates anxiety and depression.
- By diluting it with carrier oils and applying it will help in hydrating the skin and fight the wrinkles of ageing.
- Massaging it through the scalp can also help with hair growth.
- It must be used in a diffuser or diluted 1:10 ratio, one drop of Ylang Ylang oil in 10 drops of carrier oil eg. Argan, Jojoba, Coconut, Almond Oil.
(E). ARGAN ESSENTIAL OIL
- This contains antioxidants that protect the skin from damaging and ageing.
- Having an abundance of VIT - D helps the skin to retain its moisture and treat acne.
- It is anti-inflammatory and helps with the treatment of cutaneous infections and reduces stretch marks.
- This Oil is excellent for hair and is enriched with vitamin A.
HOW TO USE
- Argan oil can be used directly on the cleansed skin.
- Dab one drop each on the cheeks, chin, forehead, neck and rub gently on the skin.
- It can be applied to the scalp as a serum for hair growth (apply to wet/dry hair).
- Take 5-10 drops on your palm and apply it to the scalp and hair, accentuating on ends.
Whether you're looking for natural solutions to boost radiance, a relaxing facial treatment or the ideal spot treatment for dry spots, we have everything at affordable prices. We are here to restore your skin to a youthful glow or if you are seeking an exceptional product for your skincare collection, we would be happy to help you with your skincare needs.
Shop with us today!
For more information contact us on +91-7351310001